Get your free sports physical by attending our 9th Annual Center for Orthopedics Sports Physical Event on Friday, June 9th. Check-in times: 1 – 5 p.m.
You’re working hard to prepare for the coming season. But before you can take the field, you’ll need a sports physical. Don’t get left on the bench!
Make plans to get yours at the Center for Orthopedics sports physical event. The examination is quick, easy and (best of all) free. All participants will receive a complimentary goody bag and T-shirt, while supplies last.
WHAT TO DO:
- Go to your school website and download the 2017 – 2018 Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Consent form.
- Complete and sign it with your parent/guardian prior to your scheduled exam or bring your parent/guardian with you – OHSAA forms will be available at the event.
- You must also bring any relevant medical records.
- Visit Center4Orthopedics.eventbrite.com no later than Monday, June 5 to schedule your check-in time.
- Call 440-329-2860 for additional information.